Sunday, May 20, 2007

Spiffy New Blog

I decided to jump from the Friendster blog service to this spiffy new website. Also I'm dividing Jeff's Restaurant and Movie Blog into two separate blogs. Can you guess the names of the two separate blogs? I bet you can. Did you guess yet? OK, here are the names:

* Jeff's Restaurant Blog
* Jeff's Movie Blog

Very creative, I know. Anyway, I hope you enjoy endless hours of rapturous entertainment here in my fabulous new spot. Look out, Richard Roeper--I'm gunning for your job. Also the job of a famous food critic whose name I can't recall. The famous one. You know who you are.

If you get sentimental for the old blog, it's still available here.

1 comment:

kevin said...

Jeff,
Thanks for commenting on Simple Answers and good luck with your blogs.
Simply,
kevin